When I started doing inquiry, I found it very supportive to be facilitated by someone experienced in The Work of Byron Katie, someone who had walked this path. Private sessions are a very effective way to help you discover the power and depth of The Work.
I like to use the Work to slow down the mind. For me, it is not so much the number of beliefs that I inquire into that counts as much as the depth of the inquiry.
Here is what I can support you with in the course of a session:
- Answer questions you may have about The Work
- Help you elucidate a stressful situation
- Guide you through writing a Judge-Your-Neighbour worksheet
- Support you and track your inquiry
- Ask you sub-questions when they are appropriate
- Invite you to explore new turnarounds
- Point you to potential exemples when needed
- Uncover deep underlying beliefs
- Share my own experience
- Suggest ways of living your turnarounds
- Point you towards resources
The Work is a universal tool and can be used on any stressful situation and I am open to taking you through the process no matter what your life circumstances are or have been. I have a particular interest in the following: trauma • difficult childhood • abuse • fears & phobias • lack of self-esteem • grief, sadness & depression • suicidal tendencies • Conflict resolution for couples.
I offer one-on-one sessions over Skype or phone. They typically last an hour. Please contact me for more information.
In this short video, Katie explains why doing The Work with a facilitator is often more powerful than doing it on your own.
The first session is offered for a donation left to your discretion.
- Following individual sessions: €60 / $80
- Sessions for couples: €80 / $110
- 5 prepaid sessions: €270 / $365
- 10 prepaid sessions: €500 / $690
Discounts are available for people who have a low income. Payment can be organised through PayPal or bank transfer.
This post is also available in: French